Neutrals are definetly not my colors but since tutorials like this one are a major hit now, I have to make a contribution, right? So if you are a beige, brown and shimmery kind-a girl, try this.
- Missha Perfect Cover BB cream as foundation
- Stila Foundation Stick as concealer
- W7 Moonlight Glow highlighter
- Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre
- Art Deco eyeshadow base
- Mat and shimmer brown eyeshadow from 120 palette
- Essence 09 Get Ready! dark brown eyeshadow
- Everyday Minerals Rare Silk light beige matte eyeshadow
- Clinique Beige Shimmer eyeshadow highlighter
- Essence 08 Teddy eye pencil
- Shiseido Accentuating Cream Eyeliner
- Lancome Hypnose mascara
- Essence Sun Club All Over Shimmer Brunette as bronzer
Prepare your face with moisturizer and then apply foundation mixed with highlighter. Dont overdo it because we want it to look natural and dewy, not shiny as hell. If you have acne or visible blemishes, avoid highlighter, jusst use foundation with radiant effect which will freshen your face but wont atract light to face and make skin problems even more notecable. Of course, conceal everything you can.
Apply eyeshadow base all over lid.
Apply medium brown matte eyeshadow on lid and over crease. We will use this color as blending base.
Soften the upper line of eyeshadow with fluffy brush and blend it with the foundation underneath.
On outer and inner third of the lid apply shimmery brown eyeshadow, a shade or two darker than the matte one.
Blend it out but avoid the center of lid.
On the outer corner of the eye apply darkest brown shimmery eyeshadow in shape of letter C. Blend.
Place the same color in the inner corner and blend. This will emphasize the eye contours and define it even more.
On the center of the lid, place matte light beige eyeshadow.
Blend it with tapping motions but keep it on the middle of lid.
Highlight the brow area with light beige shimmery eyeshadow and apply it in the inner part of the eye towards the nose.
Line the outer part of lower lid with brown eye pencil.
Smudge and fix it with dark brown eyeshadow.
Place a bit of highlighter on the inner part of lash line.
Apply middle thick line of black eyeliner.
Mascara for the end. .
I used shimmer bronzer on my cheekbones and nude lipstick.